About the park Montmarsis
Holiday Park Village de Montmarsis
The spacious holiday park Village de Montmarsis is located on the slope of a hill. It is a small-scale park with 59 attractive holiday homes and 5 luxury safari tents. Between the houses there is a lot of greenery and there are different lawns where the children can play or do sports. The park has many facilities such as a brasserie, bar, terrace, a large swimming pool with sun terraces, a children's pool, a tennis court, playground, jeu de boules, table tennis, billiards, football and volleyball. An AED is available in case of an emergency. The team speaks several languages, including English and Dutch. That team will do everything to ensure you have a pleasant holiday.
During the summer season you can visit the brasserie for freshly baked bread and pastries from our own bakery, a delicious cup of coffee or (herbal) tea, a cozy lunch or an exquisite dinner. The catering team has many years of experience at home and abroad.
Then there is the now famous “meet to meat” BBQ night on Mondays, moonlight (kidsnight), tapas and fine dining.
During the week and during the fine dining evenings there is an entertainment program for the little ones.
- Major credit cards | eurocards
- Multilingual administrators
- Recreation room
- Free WIFI
- TV screen in the brasserie for important (sports) events
- Bicycle rental
- Outdoor swimming pool (during the summer season)
- Children's pool (during the summer season)
- Pool terrace with deck chairs
- Football and volleyball and boules
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Children's entertainment during the holidays
Food and drink
- Attractive restaurant daily during the summer season
- Changing menu and theme evenings
- Simple dishes, daily specials, menus
- Special dishes on request
- Fresh bread service during the season
- Drinks, cocktails and snacks in the bar and on the terrace
- Happy hour, BBQ and tapas